Saturday, March 2, 2013

February was a Whirlwind

Holy moly I didn't realize I haven't blogged since Feb.12.

It's been a really busy month!

1) I started my new job. I love it so far.

2) I officially graduated nursing school


3) My makeup came in the mail! I will blog about them in the near future.


4) I totally splurged on a leather jacket. I don't know if I mentioned this but during last Boxing Day, I was sitting on the fence about a leather jacket on sale. Of course, it sold out and I totally regretted it. I told myself if the opportunity arises again, I'd jump on it. And oh boy, did I. When I was walking by Danier, I saw they had a winter sale. There was a classic leather jacket at the front on sale from $400 to $159!! There was only one left in XS. The salesgirl pegged me for XXS but I like wearing sweaters under my jackets so this gave me extra room. I fell in love. I didn't want to take it off. Shopping fate, my friends. But it's been pouring rain in Vancouver so I haven't had a chance to put the protective spray on it :( A very spontaneous buy. 




5) It was my birthday! I picked up my birthday gift from Sephora. I haven't had the time to try them out yet. 


6) A friend of mine gave me a Sephora gift card for my birthday. After a short deliberation, I bought the Sephora Pro Smoky liner #24 brush. I've been looking to invest in a firm pointed end/pencil brush that'll help me create an outer v with my smokey eye looks. 


Whew. That's it I think. Hopefully more blog entries to come. I've been really sleepy lately. I think it's because I'm not used to waking up early. Also, I kinda suspect I need more than 7 hours of sleep. Ideally like 9... 

1 comment:

  1. Yay congrats!! The leather jacket looks so nice on you. For $159 that is such a deal. If only Mackage leather jackets would go on sale for THAT cheap!

    PS: Almost bought a maxi dress only for $50 but... I resisted!! AHH!!

    ReplyDelete