Friday, March 29, 2013

Downtown Love at First Sight

Downtown fun 
Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Top: Forever 21, Bag on display: Gucci

My friend suggested that I should go down to Holt Renfrew and check out things that I like, in person, to see if it's something I really want. I still don't know what I want to get myself as a grad gift. I figured, as soon as I saw it, I would know.

There were no prices in the Prada section at Holt Renfrew. My reasoning is if I have to ask, I probably can't afford it. 

I tried on a pair of Christian Louboutin. The red soles were gorgeous. Even though they weren't the right size, I could already tell it wouldn't be comfortable anyway which I expected. But beside the Louboutin table was the YSL table. These YSL pumps were SO comfortable! The insoles were well padded and they were easy to walk in! Price tag at Holt Renfrew was $895. 

This was actually fairly affordable... I think it was just under $500 (can't remember). It was big enough to fit one baby inside haha. I like measuring bags by babies. 

Afterwards, we went our merry way to Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. I saw the pretty Gucci bag on display (posted in the first picture). The one I saw was more beige tan. 


Just as we were leaving, I hopped into the Louis Vuitton store to see my Palermo bag in person because I didn't see it at Holt Renfrew. This was the first bag I wanted when I initially decided I'm going to buy a high end bag.


It was behind the counter. As soon as I laid eyes on it, it took my breath away. My heart rate increased and I had that "feeling". That feeling that I've been waiting for. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was meant to be. The saleslady let me try it on for size. This is the smaller one than the GM. I checked the price tag and it was $1350. The leather was stiffer than I expected.The size was perfect to fit everything I needed. It looked amazing. I didn't even notice any other bag in the store. Sadly, I didn't take a picture with me wearing the bag. But it was perfect and I could imagine bringing it home with me. It's meant to be my friends. I'm in love. Soon, it will be mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment