Monday, March 4, 2013

Bag Wish List

Currently, I am setting aside money here and there for my very first Louis Vuitton bag. I threw the gifts I received from graduation into that fund so it's slowly building. The other night, I wondered to myself if there was another high end bag that might tickle my fancy. I scoured Louis Vuitton, Prada, Versace, Gucci, Céline, Mui Mui, Balenciaga, Yves St. Laurent, and Marc Jacobs. Here are some top contenders.







Now on the other hand, the logical rational part of me thinks that it's absolutely absurd to drop $XXXX on a bag. My bf is trying to convince me to set that money aside for something like a trip or even a car (since my car has been around for over 15 years). However... when would I get the chance to buy something this luxurious once I move out, have kiddies, blahblahblah. 

OR

I can do both... go on a trip AND buy a bag! My bf and I have plans to go to Las Vegas (my first time) and also our usual trip to Hawaii every two years (so next year). That'll give me longer to save up and in my head, saving small amounts at a time totally justifies me buying a bag. 

3 comments:

  1. I love those choices of yours! If you want to buy a bag and save on a little money, you can always buy second hand. I've bought 3 of my bags second hand and saved quite a bit. I've also sold a few of my bags and so people are definitely into saving the $! Buying second hand on Ebay can be hard because of all the fakes, but there are consignment companies online who authenticate the bags for you.

    Check out:
    http://www.yoogiscloset.com
    http://www.fashionphile.com
    http://www.shoplindasstuff.com

    I think that I'm going to buy a Celine bag from Yoogi's closet when I have enough money. It's hard to find Celine bags because they are sold out plus there are so many fakes on Ebay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellloooooo! I was nominated for a Liebster award and I've nominated you as well! It's on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete