Saturday, January 5, 2013

Simple Night Out

While looking through fashionablybrokeass' blog, I found out about this website called Beautysets.com where you can make collages like the one above! It took me a very long time for some reason but I think I have the hang of it now. I'm pretty sure I look the same in every picture I take of myself despite the different products I use. 

Went out with friends tonight and I went with the above look. I also wore the earrings below.


Check out my $2 earrings! My bf told me it reminded him of Mr. T from the A Team. The scarf is one I knitted.



My friend posted this sweet video on my facebook page. I don't know if it's real but it's a nice message of compassion.

Believe it or not, this post took me 1 1/2 hrs.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet message!

    I've got a $100 Asos Giveaway going on and I'm inviting you to join.
    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/2013/01/giveaway-100-asos-gift-voucher.html

    ReplyDelete