Saturday, January 19, 2013

Five Sails Restaurant Dine Out Vancouver (10/365)

My friends and I took part in Dine Out Vancouver last night. We went to Five Sails Restaurant. We had a lot of fun! My mom knows Chef Ernst so I asked the server to say hi. He was busy in the kitchen but his lovely wife Gerry came to say hello and we introduced ourselves. The service at this restaurant was amazing. The view was beautiful. Food was great. We ate from their $38 menu. We absolutely loved the desserts. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.









Royal fail but I forgot to take a picture of the five sails at Canada Place. I got distracted by the earth (below). 

I don't know what this is but I thought it was so cool.

It was 0C outside but this winter coat from Jacob was so warm! And I finally got to wear my platform pumps out. So happy (and in pain). 


No comments:

Post a Comment