Friday, January 11, 2013

A Field of Purple (2/365)




Eyes:
(I used BH Cosmetics 88 Shimmer palette) 
Dark purple eyeshadow on the lids and under the eyes
Lavender eyeshadow on the crease (I accidentally put fuchsia so I toned it down with silver eyeshadow)
Liquid eyeliner on the lid, kohl liner on the waterline, set with dark silver eyeshadow
Mascara 

I really need to find a new concealer. During boxing week, I got sucked into buying Clarins Instant Light Perfector and it was $40 for 2ml! I had buyer's remorse right away and returned it. My bf said I didn't look any different when I got the makeup guy to put it on. The concealer I have now is from LA Minerals and it works great for my red blemishes but not for my dark circles. Any (affordable) suggestions would be appreciated! 

You know what I like? When strangers talk to me about their lives. I was in a line up today and the woman in front of me complimented me on my cross. She shared with me that she just came back from a pilgrimage from the Holy Land and told me about her trip. When I was selling my textbook, the guy told me about the long line of nurses in his family. I find strangers interesting haha. 

If you haven't heard already, there's a Seattle Woman named Beautiful Existence who's living off Starbucks for a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment