Wednesday, January 9, 2013

365 Days of Blogging

Should I try it? I'll probably fall off the bandwagon as I do with all my other projects. Maybe I will try. Even if it's just a photo or face of the day.


I did the above look today. I walked into the kitchen and both my parents stared at me and asked me what happened to my eyes and why they look so dark.

While looking through my daily junk mail, I noticed Maybelline currently has $1 off coupons for their products. Maybe I'll pick myself up another eyeshadow quad.


One of the best books written ever showed up on my doorstep today!  The Little Price By Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. I bought it in Italian :) My goal is to be able to read it in Italian. It's a child's book... but shares a message that also teaches adults. 

I'm getting my haircut on Saturday. I'm pretty nervous because I booked it at some cheap place and my gut is telling me to cancel and try out a Japanese place. I've only had success having my hair cut the way I've wanted by two Japanese hair stylists but they aren't in Vancouver anymore. I just want layers and my hair shaped in a V/triangle. I can't stand it when hairdressers manage to mess up layers and it looks like I could've cut my hair myself! I tried booking a Japanese salon downtown and they were fully booked for December. Now I'm too lazy to go downtown. What to do what to do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment