Monday, December 24, 2012

Holiday Makeup

I've bought some makeup over the past few months. Considering that I never wear makeup during the hospital, it's lower on my interests list.

But new makeup is still exciting.


My local Zellers went on liquidation so makeup was on sale. I snagged a couple mascaras.

Maybelline Stiletto mascara- lengthens my lashes as expected. I use it as a base then put voluminizing mascara on top. It has a nice tacky texture so it holds my curl well. The downside is there's a strong fragrance to it so it's slightly irritating to my eyes.

Rimmel The Max Volume Flash- Today is the first day I've used it so we will see how it goes.

MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Gold Deposit- Absolutely beautiful. It adds a shimmery rich glow to my cheeks. I find myself reaching for it a lot. It's a nice balance between blush and bronzer for me.

No mascara 

Maybelline Stiletto

Maybelline Stiletto + Rimmel The Max Volume Flash


Cheeks: MAC mineralized Skin Finish Gold Deposit 
Keeping it simple. Maybe I'll throw some black eyeliner and gold eyeshadow on later.

A conversation with my bf soon afterwards:

him: Are you planning on wearing makeup today?
me: I am wearing makeup!
him:... But you're not wearing your eye thing.
me: Eye...liner?
him: You know what I'm talking about.

Merry Christmas everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment