Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Herro White Rock

I went out to visit my friend in White Rock today. Despite the overcast skies, we still had a good time.

It's called White Rock because there's a giant white rock on the beach. I didn't take a picture of it because I don't think it's that big of a rock. Plus kids were climbing it. 

I think I've had ice cream for lunch like 3x this week. Tiramisu gelato

Saw lots of animals. I even saw a mouse which I thought was a hamster (because obviously there's wild hamsters running around hah). It was a fat mouse which I thought was cute. Till it turned around and I saw the gross long tail. No picture. It was too fast for me.



We headed to her house to watch Leap Year. Super cute. And my friend fed me chips, graham crackers, chocolate, and peanut butter. A girl after my own heart haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment