Thursday, July 5, 2012

Foot Injury & Knitting

I've worked out for ~3 weeks now. Due to lousy weather, I've kept it indoors. I decided I like kickboxing and jumping jacks. The other day I tried a jumping jacks workout where you pretty much do them for 30 seconds, rest for 15, and repeat for 25 mins. After awhile, I got bored so I did 100, rested for around 45 seconds, and repeated. I was thrilled that my stamina could handle it. I ended up doing around 600 jumping jacks (not sure because I forgot to count in the beginning). Unfortunately, when I stopped, I couldn't put pressure on my foot without it cracking. For 5 minutes it felt like there was huge pressure on the arch of my foot. Now for the past 2 days, it hurts to walk on it. It feels strained. It probably doesn't help that I'm wearing flipflops. I totally self diagnosed myself with plantar fasciitis. Anyway, it's frustrating. That's the last time I do jumping jacks without shoes. I really need to find my jump rope.

Some of my classmates asked me for scarves so I've been knitting again.


And... that's about my life. Working out, knitting, and school. Less than 6 months to go till school ends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment