Thursday, July 19, 2012

Does Makeup Make a Difference?

FYI, I have a workout blog called gillybean604workout. Linky on the top right of my side panel. 

Sometimes I wonder if makeup makes a difference. I don't think I wear much. On a typical day it's liquid liner, mascara, my eyebrows, and bronzer/blush. Concealer if I remember. I put on makeup for fun. It's not a necessity for me. I have no problem running out the door without any. But sometimes I'll get comments like people wondering if I'm tired. Or they'll point out something looks different hah. 

Before

After
Eyes: L'Oreal lineur intense liquid liner, L'oreal Voluminous mascara, Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies mascara
(MAC Refined Golden bronzer and MAC Dame on my cheeks)

3 comments:

  1. I thinkit depends onhow much make up you wear...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are absolutely gorgeous first off. I think the makeup brings out your eyes. My biggest problem with make up is trying to find the right shade. I always get too dark or too light. But you look AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're a natural beauty Kei. You look beautiful with and without :)

    ReplyDelete