Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Random Ramblings

- Fell off the health bandwagon on Sunday



- Hopped back on Monday. Did 100 jumping jacks, did 15 mins of some random ab exercise routine I found on youtube which did nothing for me, then 30 mins of this awesome Island Girls Workout Hula abs and buns. Didn't feel like my heart rate went up... but I sweated buckets. Also did my usual ab exercises. Now I'm sore today but still planning on working out anyway.

- I want shoes. Here were two that I saw at the mall.

Windhoek from Spring

Pammyy from Steve Madden

Then again, my bf told me to stop buying shoes. I guess I technically can't afford them right now :( But on the other hand, I don't have flats or closed toe wedges! You can never have too many shoes? 

That's about my excitement for the past few days. 

It's been awhile since I posted some links 

1.  read this interesting article about when health becomes unhealthy. It's interesting reading about the perspective of a Stanford student who highlights not only does her school have a high pressure to excel in academics but also to look good. 

2. Shelter to Shelter- these people are biking across Canada! 

3. Jeremy Igo photography - I like wedding photography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment