Friday, June 8, 2012

Aloha Hawaii and my haircut

On the last night in Hawaii, I tried to run and catch a photo of the sunset. Except I failed. Whoops. 


Sadly, we didn't swim/ hang out at the beach! At all! This was only the second time out of the whole trip I dipped my feet into the water. 

Really heartbroken to leave this beautiful place behind. We will be back soon! 

I also got a haircut when I got home. This is a before picture in Hawaii. My hair at one length was driving me crazy. 

New hair cut. Not sure if it's visible but I have lots of layers now yay. I'm really happy with it. I also have a new hairdresser. Even though it cost me fricking $54, I figured since I get my haircut once a year, the cost evens out. Also, can you see my blush? I just bought it. It's MAC Dame. I saw it on a friend and it looked super pretty that I had to get it. I've been looking for a frosty pink blush. 

1 comment: