Friday, May 4, 2012

Throws Confetti

I am dooooonnnee this forever long term!! I have two online classes for the summer then preceptorship starts. Currently I'm wrapped in a blanket with the laptop on my lap with My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding on tv and a knitting project (pink infinity scarf!) sitting on the side of the couch. I totally splurged and went to IHOP to celebrate. I also bought the following books: "Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us" by Robert Hare (known for his psychopathy research), "Prozac Nation: Young and Depressed in America. A Memoir" by Elizabeth Wurtzel, and "Summer Sisters" my Judy Blume. I really am a geek at heart.



1. The Big Fat Truth about Gypsy Life- discusses domestic abuse and discrimination

2. How sad. Starbucks across from Starbucks on Robson will close down

3. Vogue to ban underaged models and those who may have an eating disorder

4. Parents who both have cerebral palsy can keep their baby

5.Tiger and Jack Russell plays together (youtube)- skip ahead to :20 mark


No comments:

Post a Comment