Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Love Pink

Maybe I love shopping more. I finally got around to spending my Winners gift card that I got for my birthday. I was going to buy a large black bag but I could hear my bf's voice in my ear telling me I have too many bags. I ended up buying a pair of flip flops and this beautiful hot pink Jones New York scarf. Although I am still thinking about that bag...Seriously, you can never have enough bags or shoes.

Surprisingly, this is the 2nd scarf I've bought that's this style. I have multiple knitted ones...need to add more to my collection haha

1. VintageorTacky is doing a Mad Men inspired makeup series: Joan Holloway tutorial (youtube). Looove Joan from that show. I love the eye makeup. "So beautiful" sums up Christina Hendricks in a nutshell. 



4. thisisourstop- a place to post a status at a Vancouver bus stop








No comments:

Post a Comment