Monday, March 12, 2012

Tangled


I have time to knit! I'm knitting a cream scarf for my friend but one of the balls of yarn is being a [explicit] nightmare. I keep having to stop after each row and untangle it. I ripped out the insides out of both ends. That's the last time I try starting the yarn from inside the ball. 




4. Baby Scarlett's mom talks about Scarlett's G-Tube life. I really enjoyed this blog post... it puts into perspective the mental impact of feeding through a tube and having it at home. 

5. An oldie but a goodie Best of Craigslist: A yoga mat for sale

1 comment:

  1. I need to still learn how to knit! I had a very brief tutorial after getting my wisdom teeth taken out and could do just one row haha, would love to learn more!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete