Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Snapshot of my Life


I had my stethoscope out today to listen to my lungs haha 

1. Awhile ago, I posted an article about a couple who wouldn't reveal the sex of their child so the child could grow up gender-neutral. Well, they just revealed the child's sex.

2. Air Canada is torn between mental health and physical health when it comes to boarding cats on a plane.

3. I efffing love oknomiyaki. I never had this version. Mmm my stomach is growling at the thought. My parents make it with carrots and cabbage.

4. Yuuuum a recipe for chocolate chip cookie dough brownies


6. Portrait of Mai wrote an interesting entry about how Lime Crime's Chinadoll ad is offensive

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I forget you're half Japanese, then you go and mention some random food and I remember haha. That okonomiyaki looks so weird yet yummy at the same time lol

    ReplyDelete