Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's 1:30am and I'm eating an effing sandwich

And it's amazing.

Roast beef (the real stuff, not artifical Deli meat), spinach leaves, mayo, and mustard. A mandarin orange for good measure. 

I'm sure glad I have one more week till school starts to get my sleeping pattern back to normal. Currently I usually fall asleep at 230am and wake up around noon. Because of this, I have brunch, snack lots throughout the day and eat dinner. But theen, at midnight, I'm starving and all I can think about is food. Probably due to the fact I'm technically missing a meal I normally eat (normal is breakfast, snack, lunch, snack snack, dinner). I've been trying to resist it for a couple weeks but I finally gave in and started midnight snacking. Ever since I was a teenager, I've had this thing where if I don't eat enough throughout the day, I can't fall asleep till I've fulfilled my hunger. It's like my body's way of making sure I get my calories. That's my logic anyway. I still debate if eating in the middle of the night is really such a bad thing if I haven't eaten much throughout the day. 

In other news, I think I'm grinding my teeth at night because my teeth are sore :( 

1. 60 tips to a stunningly great life- I like this. I'm going to try smiling at strangers. I remember watching a documentary called The Bridge where a person had written a suicide note which had said something like if one person smiles at me today, I will not jump

2. Victoria's Secret makeup- very pretty and natural looking


4. Vancouver crack pipe distribution project- demand exceeds supply 




No comments:

Post a Comment