Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back to School, back to Reality

My blogging (and knitting, unfortunately) will probably lessen to a few times a week while I get into the swing of school.

For some reason, it's only now that I figured out how to put a picture at the top of my blog. I don't know if I like it though. I think it's a bit too pink and looks kind of ghetto. We'll see.

1. Do Vancouver Women suck?- a rebuttal to that scathing article Do Vancouver Men Suck

2.  CTV goes undercover to Pregnancy Options Centre

3. Best Hot Chocolate recipes

4. Morgan asks for funding for a peer-run drinkers' site as a form of harm reduction for those who drink 'cheap' alcohol (hand sanitizer, rubbing alcohol, etc).

5. Toronto's first 2012 baby dies :(

*edit*- Changed my blogger header. Forgot I had a light pink scarf! Sadly I didn't knit it but definitely one of my favourites that I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment