Thursday, December 1, 2011

Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP) Review

As I previously mentioned, I bought the Urban Decay Primer Potion. I debated returning this for the Too Faced Shadow Insurance but in the end ended up keeping it.

UDPP Original: $25


I bought this because I had 2 issues: my MAC fluid liner smudging after several hours and my eyeshadows keep creasing. The UDPP is used as a base to keep your eye products in place.

I use a small pinhead amount.


I pat it onto my eyelids and it blends right into my skin. It leaves a tacky feel to it. I read somewhere to make sure it dries before putting on any eye products.



Before: MAC gel eyeliner in place. Usually with this eyeliner, it smudges after 4 hrs


Eyeliner after 10hrs: Not sure if you can see, but it smudged only a tiny bit in the inner corner of my left eye. For the most part, it stayed in place! :D


Not sure why I'm looking pasty in the next set of pictures...

Before: Cover girl white eyeshadow, Sephora black eye shadow




After 9hrs: How unfortunate... creasing does still happen.


So there we go. Worked for my eyeliner. Didn't work for my eyeshadows.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. I saw this at Sephora on Wednesday and was debating on whether I should get it... I'm currently using ELF's eyeshadow primer and it works quite well on me. Some say it's comparable to UDPP, but I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete