Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Today is Yesterday's Tomorrow

For my previous post, I fixed the close-up picture so you can click to zoom in on it.

I didn't finish the toque yet! How disappointing. I've been busy growing dragons on Dragonvale and building towers on Tiny Towers.

1.YSL still fighting against Louboutin's red sole- personally for me, I still continue to recognize Louboutins because of their red sole.

2. For your next adventure- a travel blog by a couple who met off Love in the Wild. I watched this originally thinking it was going to be a dumb show but it actually turned out quite entertaining. Now the couple is travelling the world together with the prize they won. Lucky duckies.

3. Romance Tokyoïte- I found this lovely lady through youtube. She is French and I believe she can speak French, English, and Japanese. Her blog is full of beautiful pictures. Her youtube is Apn9a.

4. Top 10 Fashion Blogger Boyfriends

5. Sweeet 50% off one item at Zellers coupon - oop. This is no good anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment