Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Subtle Smokey Eyes Glasses

Well I guess it's kind of a smokey eye look. But you can't really see it with my eye shape.. or my glasses. I never feel like wearing contacts in the winter time. Maybe it's all that cold dry air. Sometimes I wonder if people even notice when I DON'T wear makeup. Anywhos, here's the face for today. Lunch consisted of family friends over at my house. Dinner was over at bf's uncle's house. The season socializing continues. I'm starting to get tuckered out.



close up

Eyes: base (Urban Decay Primer Potion), dark grey eyeshadow on lids, light grey eyeshadow on crease, blackish grey eyeshadow on outer corners and swept under-eyes (all dark eyeshadows were from NYX Casting Call palette), white shadow as highlight (Covergirl white eyeshadow).  liquid black eyeliner on upper lids (L'oreal lineur intense), black kohl liner on waterline (MAC tecknakohl liner) with black eyeshadow to set, mascara (L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black)
Cheeks: NARS orgasm blush, ELF golden bronzer

1. Lipgloss and Flipflops shows how to depot NYX jumbo pencils. I read online that apparently it helps to take out the entire pencil "lead" first and then melt it in the container.

2. A very pretty natural winged liner look

3. Blush-off shows a pretty smokey purple eye look

That's it for today. I'm going to go back and knit my baby toque.

No comments:

Post a Comment