Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Riddle Me This

I have yet to go to the doctor regarding my hands. I've convinced myself I'm currently okay because I don't have clinical therefore I'm not washing my hands as often so it's not as big of a problem. But then again... Here is the strange thing. When my hands are normal and I put lotion on them, nothing happens. But when my hands are SUPER dry and itchy and I put on lotion, there's an inflammatory response. I don't understand why. I don't think it's an allergic reaction or a sensitive skin issue because it only happens when my hands are super dry. Hrm.. as long as I stay on top of moisturising my hands, I'm good.

1. Why I help addicts shoot up- a very amazing article from the perspective of a Christian nurse at InSite, the supervised injection site in Vancouver

2. Cat inherits millions-surprisingly, the cat's not the richest animal in the world

3. I want a blush this colour! But this is an eyeshadow. Very pretty.

4. 13 year old dies from cancer after refusing painful cancer treatment. "We’re thinking of her quality of life, not quantity.”

5. Google Street view has updated their street view of towns affected by the tsunami

6. Black rhinos are now extinct in Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment