Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Hands are on Fire

My hands were burning SO MUCH yesterday from the constant handwashing:( On Wednesday, my hands were dry. But after 2 days of clinical, my hands had a million cuts from my skin breaking and were inflamed despite using lotion. I'm done clinical now but will probably go to the doctor to get something stronger to protect my hands prior to my next rotation.


I made Shortbread cookies from the back of the Canada Cornstarch box. Yuuum. Dipped them in melted chocolate



1. Celebrate Damn you autocorrect's 25 funniest autocorrects of the year

2. Obese 3rd grader gets put into foster care

3. HIV positive boy denied admission to school

4. Snobka- a cool Polish website about makeup and fashion. I could translate it but the Polish makes it much more interesting

5. creating a crease with makeup by RAEview- I should try this!

6. Last night, I watched Portia de Rossi's interview about her eating disorder history on Oprah. Very sad. She's come a long way.

3 comments:

  1. Dave had some blister problem back when he was working at the other place cus of all the handwashing he had to do, got worse during the winter too. He used Spectro Eczema Care, worked like a charm for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your hand gets better, those cookies look SO good!
    -Georgia

    http://swonderfulgd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi love so I actually have just the thing for you, I have really sensitive skin and it tends to react to things easily. Just get anything with a bit of cortisone (sp?) in it, if you go to the clinic and say you need something for eczema, they'll usually give you something that will take care of any irritations. Hope it clears up for you soon!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete