Wednesday, December 21, 2011

MAC Sunbasque

Got new blush. It's MAC Sunbasque. I was looking for something with gold undertones. However, this one is more orange with red undertones. I buffed it with LA Minerals on-stage illuminizer. Gives a nice glow to the cheeks. But it is a bit finicky because it can make your face look blotchy if you put too much. I don't think I'd recommend it with someone who has acne because it can accentuate the redness.



Got a couple projects on the go.


Only 1 linky today. 45 photos of 2011- the one with the dog lying by the casket, the famous kissing couple in the Stanley Cup riot, the girl crying on the ground after the Japan tsunami, were some that I found very touching. They're all amazing pictures.

1 comment:

  1. This shade is really gorgeous! It looks great on you.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete