Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm... colourblind?

I tried to do a smokey grey look today. But then when I tried to do my crease with a smokey dark grey colour in my palette... and it turned out green? :/ The more I blended it, the more aqua it became. Wtf. So I tried to blend it with black. I don't even know what colour this is anymore. And I clearly for the life of me cannot blend properly.

base: Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eyeshadows: BH Cosmetics 88 shimmer palette (Silver, grey/green, black)
Eyeliner: L'oreal Lineur Intense Mica
Mascara: L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black

1. Oh my how times have changed. Vintage weight gain ads- I wonder what were were really in these pills to make you gain weight?

2. Coca Cola Where will happiness strike next: An OFW Project- made me bawl my eyes out

3. Vancouver Represent!- a Vancouver map of different neighbourhoods

4. Yasmin & Yaz may increase risk of clots- I swear I heard about this earlier this year

5. Girl becomes anorexic due to ginger tauntings

6.This time, a UK child is taken away from parents for being obese

1 comment: