Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I GOT PLATFORM PUMPS

*heaven clouds part and angels sing*

How long have I been obsessing and drooling over platform pumps?? Look at these black suede beauts my cousin brought back for me from the Philippines.They are Rusty Lopez platform pumps. The heels measure at 5.5 inches. She double checked to make sure the height was okay for me. That's what practice is for! I tried them on. They fit! I will add insoles for added comfort. BUT that's the thing. They're so comfortable! When I tried on the Steve Madden pumps, I nearly fell over in them and they hurt! These ones I can just breeze in them. Not sure if I can last more than 10 minutes but we'll see.

Platform pumps are finally mine!!

1 comment:

  1. haha nice! so... any plans yet on when you're gonna wear them? lol

    ReplyDelete