Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Christmas Ornament from Prague


I received the ornament from my bf's uncle when he came back from his Europe trip. I love little gifts :)


1. Eeeeee Free shipping in Canada- online shopping win. Will most likely take advantage of this between my second and third final of the week. Oh! And I found out Fruits & Passions will provide free shipping with orders over $25 :) AND Buy one get one 40% off!

2. Someone adopt theses cute Great Danes where one acts as the guide dog for the blind dog. They come as a pair :)

3. There is going to be a new TLC show called All American Muslims- TLC has some awesome shows! But the Florida Family Association states "TLC’s “All-American Muslim” is propaganda that riskily hides the Islamic agenda".

Anyway, just three links today. I will be back to blogging after Tuesday... three finals to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment