Sunday, November 20, 2011

Smokey Rose Eyes

This is what I wore on my anniversary date with le bf a few few weeks ago. It's messy. I didn't have long to blend it properly. And no time for false lashes. Sad.




Eyeshadows: Auburn base, maroon on the outer corners-BH Cosmetics 88 shimmer palette
Eyeliner: Liquid liner - L'oreal Lineur Intense, Kohl liner- MAC's technakohl
Mascara: L'oreal Voluminous

I was inspired by Bighairbiggerlashes's Smokey Rose look. But hmph,mine did not turn out as fabulous. Work in progress!

1. Jennifer Stano's closet- she pretty much has her own department store

2. Iwasanuglyduckling- a new blog I follow

3. Man eats a bobcat while high on crystal meth. Wtf.

4. Oh em gee NARS Danmari- 6 NARS blushes in one!

5. I can't remember if I posted this but Garance Dore speaks about the mysterious allure of yoga pants- It's funny reading this article as Vancouver is so yoga pants oriented that I forget it's not the norm in other cities.

2 comments:

  1. pretty! rose is such a nice color for eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did well! Wanna come visit me and do a makeover on me??

    ReplyDelete