Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Smokey Eyes Joint Effort

This is team work right here. I did the eyeshadows. My best friend blended the outer edges and did her eyeliner and mascara. There's our first attempt at smokey eyes.



Eye base: eyeliner smudged over lids
Eye Shadows: Silver on inner half, Grey on middle, Black shimmer on outer corners and underneath
Eyeliner: black pencil
Mascara: Black

We followed Eman's Lea Michele Grammy makeup tutorial

I'll take more pictures again when we attempt it in a couple weeks when she goes to a wedding!

2 comments:

  1. Wow this looks so pro! I'm so bad at doing eye makeup, but this looks so good! You'll have to do a step by step so that I can give it a go :)

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so weird seeing my eye so up close. Note to self on the day of, put some Visine to limit the redness!

    ReplyDelete