Saturday, November 26, 2011

Rainy Lazy Saturday

Woow look at the new $100 bill! It's shiny and transparent. They give recognition to Frederick Banting, a Canadian, for his work with diabetes.


My life in a nutshell


I chose all video links for some reason today.

1. Awhile ago, I posted a cute story about a dog and elephant that became friends.... but now the elephant has lost her best friend :( :( :(

2. How have I not heard about Gregory Gorgeous till now?? Here he is talking about his shoe collection

3. The other day, I watched the documentary True Life: I have an Eating Disorder

4. Oh god I cried. A clever 6 year proposal video. They travelled the world together!

5.Knitted Bliss- a new knitting blog! Although this is way above anything I can do but I like how she provides patterns. Oh look, a non-video link :)

1 comment: