Monday, November 28, 2011

I Thought I had More to Say...

I had this opportunity to have 40% off MAC cosmetics. And... I turned it down :( Much to the surprise of others. As much as I love makeup (and deals even more), my visa bill came and rationality took over. I'm living above my means and I spent way more than I should've this month. I decided to make a spreadsheet and graph to see where my funding was allocated to.


Actually it's a bit better (although the highest amount went into the green section..shame) than I thought but the amount still royally sucked and it was more than I expected. [Side note: Now that I REALLY look at it, eating out probably wasn't necessary either!).

Talking about crap I bought and probably didn't need, I'm going to post a review on Urban Decay Primer Potion at some point in the near future :)

1. An interesting blog post by a downtown eastside VPD officer and mental health

2. Donate to Isntthatknit's Movember Canada page and be entered for a chance to win a special scarf!

3. This was posted last week but I totally forgot about it, A faithful dog refuses to leave owner's grave site

4. A SUPER CUTE KNIT ELEPHANT- this is way above my knitting capacity but I wish I could make it!

Oops.. sorry, 4 links only. I'm going to the grocery store to stock up on oatmeal. Knitting and oatmeal. What have I become?

1 comment:

  1. omg... that story about the loyal dog is so sad!! i don't want to picture my dog sad like that

    ReplyDelete