I am never going to drink coffee on an empty stomach before clinical. I was jittery the whole day! I was exhausted...and felt bloated from eating Denny's the night before. Denny's Grand Slam goodness (pancakes, hashbrowns, sunny side up eggs, sausages).... mmmm.
In clinical, we get to care for 3 patients next week! Slowly but surely... becoming a nurse.
1. Breast cancer awarenes- powerful
2. I woke up to a text yesterday morning who informed me Vancouver's Insite will remain open!!
3. I cried reading the story of a woman who lost a healthy baby
4.Burnaby public library has bedbugs outbreak
5. NY considers medicare for transgender surgeries- an interesting viewpoint on how the long term benefits outweigh the costs
6. Number of partners a faulty gauge for women-interesting article with an input from a feminist blog I read