Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Trying to Cut Down on Coffee

When I first started nursing school, I barely drank coffee. Coffee was just for social reasons. Then I started drinking coffee regularly. I've tried to keep it to 1 cup a day. There is comfort in that rapid heart rate and the ease off the headache. Now I find myself drinking two cups a day. I know that isn't much, but it bothers me because I used to not drink coffee. So now I'm going back to 1 or less coffee. Except then I got tired and had a nap. Fail on productivity but at least I caught up on sleep.

1. Blair Waldorf/Leeighton Meester makeup by magicgrl111- classy and simple. Oh yah, talking about eyeliner, I decided to get the MAC 266 small angle brush. I need that fine line that I'm used to with liquid liner. I think it'll be worth it.

2. I can't remember if I posted this, but here is abeautifulmess' wedding- I love seeing the different styles of weddings

3. I am really liking heycheri's makeup

4. Oh hey, talking about coffee, women may have a lower risk of depression with coffee

5. Jennifer Stano has an amazing jetset lifestyle. She posted pictures of her travels from continent to continent. First class, 7 star hotel in Dubai, Greece, London, Sri Lanka....

6. This is a few weeks old... but pretty astounding- Catholic mom can't go to park because she may run into people who are gay

No comments:

Post a Comment