Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pants Hemming Fail


1. I forgot to put the little foot pedal thing on the sewing machine down to stabilize my pant leg.

2. I don't know if I'm supposed to sew inside out or not.

3. I couldn't figure out how to open up the sewing machine after my mom showed me yesterday.

4. Because I couldn't open it up, I couldn't thread the needle again and try to sew my other pant leg.

5. I probably should buy pink thread instead of using red.

On the plus side, I can have my nails painted for two whole days. First time I've painted since Christmas. I did my nails while watching the movie Precious.


OPI Senorita Rose-Alita

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I own a sewing machine but it rarely gets used so I have to oil it everytime otherwise I get stitches like you have on your hem here. It's just easier (albeit lazier) for me to have a tailor do it. Mine charges only $5.

    ReplyDelete