Saturday, September 17, 2011

MAC Fluidline GraphBlack Review

I haven't blogged for awhile. I'm not sure why. But anyway, here's a quick lowdown on MAC fluidline.

I know a friend who loves MAC fluidline and I think her eyes look gorgeous.

I think the key to this liner is having a GOOD brush. I can't emphasize this enough because I currently don't have a good brush for it and it's making this liner very difficult to use. When I use liquid liner, I can do my liner in a couple minutes with the brush it comes with. But it takes me around 10 mins with this gel liner because I don't have a good brush! Don't use a cheap one off Ebay. I didn't like Sigma's angled brush because I found the brushes split too easy and I couldn't make a fine line (not sure if it's evident in the pictures below). I use my old liquid liner brush but I also find that awkward. I'm thinking of trying EcoTools or maybe suck it up and buy the MAC one.





What I have concluded/learned about this liner:

- It's a rich black pigmented formula
- Keep the lid on tight to prevent it from drying out
- I would say use a primer underneath because if you have oily lids (like me), it smudges terribly by the end of the day
- it works amazing with tears. I was wearing it while watching something sad on tv and despite crying, my eyeliner did not budge. If I ever get married, I will be wearing this liner on my wedding day!

Verdict: *Thumbs up*

2 comments:

  1. I see so many bloggers and YT-bers who talk about this item. I like your comment about it not budging esp with a primer. I'm trying to finish my stash but I may just try this out next time I pass by MAC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using Fluidline for years and swear by it. I think I'd die without it. I use a Mac 266 angled liner brush with it.

    ReplyDelete