Sunday, September 25, 2011

It's Like my Life is Interesting

But it isn't.

My face broke out horribly because I bought a green tea facewash with salicylic acid. 10 new painful zits on my face overnight. I thought my skin would've changed since my teenage years but I guess it just doesn't like salicylic acid. I use the St. Ives apricot scrub once a week and it has salicylic acid but I guess my face can't tolerate it everyday. Not happy. I'd show a picture of how horrible my skin is right now but my mom took the camera with her overseas.

1. Baconbaconbacon- a blog about bacon. Gross.

2. LOVING tovogueorbust's makeup- less is more

3. I find myself gravitating towards Deinselin's photography- her pictures are beautiful. I just like seeing wedding/engagement pictures for some reason.

4. VPD beat cop diary- an inside look in a VPD officer's life in Vancouver's downtown east side.

5. Galadarling got married and this is her wedding story- I am amazed how they wanted a simple wedding and it turned out beautiful

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad! I have acne prone skin as well. I need to watch what I put on my face or I'll look scary the next day haha.

    ReplyDelete