Oh and I want to bake cookies so I can eat them. I am having some mad chocolate cravings. Talking about food, my eating's been somewhat erratic. My norm is eating a lot of junk food. But I'm just getting the food conscience thing kicking me lately. So now it alternates between healthy and unhealthy. It can go from eating cut up nectarines and blueberries with my cheerios for breakfast to having a lemon cranberry scone and mocha coconut frappachino for lunch to eating a plate full of vegetables for dinner. I have a new found appreciation for cottage cheese. It's delicious. I am also trying to resist going for my bi-weekly junkfood run to the grocery store
1. Do you think you're fat?-an interesting gallery of women of different sizes
2. Katemiddletonstyle-Another blog on Kate Middleton's style. I love the way she dresses.
3. An "interesting" Craigslist ad...wtf
4. Hell0kymmy shows how to tease your hair- I am going to do this tomorrow and try to get volume in my hair!
5. I found a new dress website called Modcloth! The dresses are uber cute and I love the white lace dress that Miss-Melissa is wearing.