Friday, August 26, 2011

Snacks of Champions


Mmmm poptarts.


Carrots sticks and red pepper! And peach!

I am still dutifully cutting up my carrot sticks everyday. Today I had 3 servings of fruit and 4 servings of veggies. Yay progress. I think I'm going to get baby carrots. Less effort. The almonds are for my hair. I met a person who has gorgeous long hair and she said it was eating almonds that allowed her to maintain her length and quality.

Talking about hair, Pantene Beautiful Lengths sent me a letter confirming they got my ponytail yay!

In more randomness, I had Japanese noodles (Somen) the night before and I became uber bloated! I was so uncomfortable and was not impressed that it was hard to put my ring on my finger!

1. Victoria police officer has needle injury- hopefully he will be okay :(

2. My friend my2cents bought an incredible amount of ELF makeup

3. Angelina Jolie attends international court's first trial- how amazing is she to show support for those who were exploited as child soldiers? Love her.

4. Richmond RCMP stops car with refrigerator- Fail.

5. Beautiful before & after model pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment