Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A smile :)

Today I went to a Starbucks I've never been to and the barista said "Hey! I haven't seen you in such a long time!" I looked at her confused and racked my brain trying to remember who she was. I apologized. "Sorry... where do I know you from?" She laughed, looked at me, then said "Oh you look so much like a person who comes here. Same short hair, glasses, and a smile." So turns out I didn't know who she was after all but for some reason, it made my day knowing my smile was noticeable :)

1. Today is White Spot's Adult Pirate Pak Day. $2 from each pirate pak will go to Zajac Ranch.

2. I think these Jolie soles are rather cute! Although I'd get it in the states because I checked out their online store and I'm not going to spend $15 on shipping for a pair of sandals. But I like how you can create your own sandals.

3. Victoria doctor demands review following baby death at Victoria General Hospital.

4. I went into work the other day and I didn't have time to do my eyebrows. My guy coworkers didn't notice and were surprised some girls actually makeup their eyebrows. I think eyebrows make all the difference in the world. For me anyway. I like my eyebrows defined and angled. Gossmakeupartist gives a quick tip about eyebrows

5. 25 stars before they were famous

No comments:

Post a Comment