Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Saturday thus far

First, some randomness.

1. Teeth tattoos?- I don't think so

2.I love Mila Kunis's bronze smokey eyes. Check out the In Style Gallery and scroll down to see.

3. An interesting article comparing Parisians to New Yorkers in terms of body image and lifestyle.

I went for a drive today to North Vancouver. So gorgeous there. I went to Cypress Mountain and down somewhere by the North Shore Auto Mall. I love Vancouver. I appreciate that we can go up a mountain and down to the beach on the same day.






I can curl my short hair now. I'm super happy.



1 comment:

  1. It's totally cute. I had a good-hair day today too :) I should take a pic.

    Those teeth tattoos are just strange.. I have a bunch of temporary tattoos in my craft box, though... LOL! I have to say I'm a little tempted to go try it just for giggles hahaha

    ReplyDelete