Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm in love with a new mascara- L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black

Bonus entry! I couldn't wait till tomorrow.

I finally decided to stop using my mascara and buy a new one. Usually I use one mascara till I'm done the tube but after 5 eye styes...so annoyed. I wasn't even halfway through this tube. I kept resisting but my friend said hers went away after she switched mascaras so I shall try. Anyway I made my merry way over to Zellers to buy a new tube. However, there was only brown in L'Oreal Voluminous. This is the only brand I've been loyal to for probably all of my 20's. I stood there debating and my bf suggested I grab the L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black. I hesitated. I love L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner but I hated the carbon black version. But I also needed new mascara. So I bought it.

And oh my god it's wonderful. Where has this mascara been all my life? The formula isn't as thick and goopy as the original. I don't think it's as voluminous as it is lengthening. It reminds me of Clinique's High Impact mascara (which I was too cheap to buy & only had a sample). Holds a curl well. My eyelashes are more defined. Every lash is coated. It's amazing.


Not sure what the difference is between the two formulas... the only difference I see is the goop on the top wand of the original L'Oreal Voluminous (below)




Wearing- L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara, L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner, Annabelle trio eyeshadows in Rosewood

No comments:

Post a Comment