Sunday, August 7, 2011

I have lots planned for my blog! A shopping haul, makeup review, skincare routine, etc. I will try to make those happen this week. I tried not blogging while studying. But I replaced my blog with ebay. I'm obsessed with it. It's like unlimited window shopping. Every night when I go to bed, I spend half an hour looking through things.

Anyway, here's what I've found while studying for my finals last week.

1. I loved Olivia Wilde's smokey eye makeup at Comic Con.

2. Makeupandbeauty blog compares ELF countouring blush and bronzing powder vs NARS Orgasm Laguna duo

3. Boyfriend bites off girlfriend's nose- wtf

4. Incredible- the Vogue shoe closet- I want to watch this show. What happens to those shoes afterwards?

5. Banned L'oreal ads- makes me think of my advertising ethics I read about

1 comment:

  1. Definitely want to watch the documentary about Vogue's shoe closet! Amazing!

    http://thesignaturebow.blogspot.com/
    NEW OUTFIT POST: At Robson Square

    ReplyDelete