Friday, August 12, 2011

I Abandoned the Ebay boat

My bf was grumbling about me possibly buying another purse while I eagerly anticipated the countdown till the auction ended. But then, I had an epiphany. Quality over quantity. Rather than getting a $20 from China, I could keep my eye on the prize and buy a Louis Vuitton. YES. So that's what I've decided. One day, you will be mine LV.

1. Can a Southeast Asian identify herself as "white" on a voter's card?

2. Louboutin loses trademark for red soles- I side with Louboutin...frankly that's how I recognize the shoes.

3. Babyheartblog- heart surgeries on little ones in developing countries around the world

4. icanachieve- A citytv & Canasten contest about inspirational people. These stories are incredible.

5. A petition for Ernie & Bert from Sesame Street to get married

6. I've died and gone to heaven. -Inside Louboutin's workshop

7. Pincstuff shows you how to make your own eyeshadow primer

2 comments:

  1. When it comes to handbags, ALWAYS quality over quantity. Guys just don't get it, but for cost per use, it just makes sense. Hope you love your new purchase!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know louboutins by their red soles too, but i don't think you can trademark a colored sole. people who want louboutins will still buy them! :) good luck on getting your LV bag.

    thanks for stopping by my blog. i am following you now and would love for you to follow me too.

    ReplyDelete