Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I went shopping :)

Eeeee!!! My best friend is here and I got to see her and feel her tummy and the baby move around. Absolutely amazing. I am in complete awe. Here's some pictures.

NARS Orgasm blush. Yay! I put some on my best friend and I love how it suits both of us despite me being tanned and her being pale. 

I love Hollister. Told myself I will buy something beyond t-shirts and that was a fail. But they were on sale! So the shirts were $23 in total. 

$7 from H&M. It's a medium and I didn't try it on. But I think it's meant to fit loosely. I think it'll look quite nice with a tank top and skinny jeans.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god. Went to Holt Renfrew and tried on these Cole Haan pumps. They were SO comfortable. I've never heard of this brand but it said Nike Air on them which I'm guessing is why they were amazing on the feet.

$139 on sale before tax. I was ready to whip out my credit card and buy them on the spot. I've never splurged on a pair of shoes and I convinced myself black pumps were classic. But I walked around... and they were TOO BIG :'( I thought they were a size 9 since they were on the rack but turns out they were 9 1/2. My heels were lifting out.  I tried looking for them online but doesn't seem like they sell them anymore. I'm so sad  :( We looked around at Louboutins and Yves St. Laurent pumps. The salesman saw me lusting after a beautiful pair of YSL (Tribtoo Napa pumps) on the top shelf and said they were a good choice. Yeah... if I had $800 or something insane. :(

Random link of the day:Quebec cardiologist not criminally responsible for killing children- This is the one story I read in the news today. It's sad how strong the effects of stress can be on the psyche.

No comments:

Post a Comment