Friday, July 8, 2011

I Fell Down AGAIN

Good grief. I think I'm going to buy a harness for my dog. I flew this time when he pulled me. I tried to brace myself and ended up falling and I skidded on my bum across the wet grass. Or I could actually start working out so I have more strength. No, I need the harness.

In other news, I finally sucked it up and got measured at La Vie en Rose. I was getting so mad that nothing ever fit properly. Turns out I was wearing the wrong size all these years. The customer service was amazing though. I thought it would be really awkward but the salesgirls were so helpful and nice. I almost bought a $50 one which I thought was quite steep but tried to justify it was worth it. But as I was about to pay, she showed me a plain one without lace for $35. Sold. I highly recommend getting measured if you've never gotten measured before.

Lately, whenever I go to the mall, I see at least one parent do this to the stroller:


Poor children


1. Pixiwoo does a Penelope Cruz look- love her smokey eyes.

2. UK lottery winner to win baby- well that's what I heard on the radio. And by baby, they meant in-vitro treatment. Very expensive.

3. Philippines to sell iron-fortified rice to overcome anemia in the country.

4. Vancitybuzz is giving you a chance to win a transit prize pack. Then I can go downtown anytime and fawn over the goods at Holt Renfrew. Ends July 17, 2011.

1 comment:

  1. I've never been fitted before... I feel like I should, but at the same time, I feel comfortable in the ones I wear. So I dunno...

    ReplyDelete