Monday, July 4, 2011

ABBA on hold


My ears were graced with SOS by ABBA today while I was put on hold at work


Cat's loving this box


I'm so excited. This week I'm going to have a picnic with my friends from high school. Then my best friend who's 8 months preggy is going to come over! I can't contain my excitement. I haven't seen her for over a year!! Oh and hopefully I get my Avon goodies... *happy happy happy*. I still have my eye stye though :(

1. My friend recommended Urbanog.com- an online shoe store.... I need to go shopping. Shoes are decently priced with $10 shipping plus $1 for additional items. I'm just concerned about getting dinged at the border...

2.Two horned unicorn in Vietnam- Don't hunt goats unicorns.

3. What do you think of ilikeweylie's hair colour? Shall I kill my hair and dye it?? I am really liking the rich red colour and I haven't dyed my hair in years. Now that I achieved donating my hair, I can dye it again!

3 comments:

  1. love all the ABBA songs. my favorite is " Gimme gimme gimme". it has such good rythm but all of their songs really do.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON'T DYE YOUR HAIR THAT COLOUR!! NOT GOOD!

    Ok now that i got that out of the way... Lol

    Your avon stuff should come be coming in today, but I won't see my sis until tomorrow or wednesday so I shall let you know when I have it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think girls should embrace their natural hair color! I love having jet black hair! Don't dye it!

    ReplyDelete