1. An incredible story of a guy who drinks coca cola around the world- a pre-30 crisis causes a guy to make an impromptu trip around the world. I sure hope Coca Cola helps ease up the debt he racked up. I saw on the news he was between $27,000-$35,000 in debt. Makes me think of The Corporation.
2. A couple is awarded $12,000 from Air Canada as they could not serve him in French- the guy is bilingual in French and English.
3. Dogs that ate owners find new homes.
4. Zowie, a 7 year old girl with terminal leukemia, fulfills her final wish to go to Hawaii
5. I like this striped V Neck- It's $30. Spend +$50 = free shipping. Does anyone else do online shopping, fill up their online bag/cart, only to just close the page without buying anything? I do.
If you haven't seen it yet, you should check out my week in paint in the entry below. I like Paint.