Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Random Habits of Mine

3 Random habits I have...
i) When I eat finger foods (chips, chicken wings, etc), I don't lick the excess off my fingers. I am convinced that it puts me in direct contact with bacteria which I know defies logic as my fingers have touched the food.
ii) I save my friends on my phone under where I met them (eg.- Jane work, Jim school).
iii) I jingle my keys everytime I get out of the car to make sure I don't leave them inside.

So... how about them Canucks eh?

1. Should women be doctors? I feel the particular article by Sibert takes two steps back for gender equality.

2. Angelina Jolie for Louis Vuitton's Core Values Campaign- I love her. So beautiful. What more could you ask for? She donated what she made on this campaign to charity. According to OK Magazine, her interview will be found on louisvuittonjourneys.com/cambodia later this month.

3. Cooney's Law has passed in Nevada wahoo!! It is a felony to commit animal cruelty now. The law stemmed from the case of Cooney the dog. Scroll down and towards the end, is the poor dog's story. He did not die in vain.

4. Loyal dog stands between North Vancouver owner and defensive mother bear- made me tear a little.

5. wow...for reals? Skinny women make more money than heavier women. This was published in the Journal of Applied Psychology.

6. Tovogueorbust makes riding a bike look beautiful. I think she has fantastic eyebrows too.

7. Buynowbloglater shows her Balenciaga bag as part of her May favourites. Loves it. I found it on the Balenciaga website. The bag is called Giant City Gold and it's $1795. Good grief. I'd rather spend money on Louis Vuitton at that rate.

1 comment:

  1. "ii) I save my friends on my phone under where I met them" --- so what do you have me as, Glenda OD?? LOL

    ReplyDelete