Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Random Disappearing Act

By the end of my Sunday shift at work, I felt like death. I was nauseous and could barely stomach anything. The morning consisted of constantly running to the bathroom. My stomach was distended. I felt horrible. Monday was spent feeling slightly better but being on the computer was giving me too much of a headache. I webMD'd myself (hah) and came across bowel obstruction and I was convinced that was it. I also fulfilled the requirements for PMS. Did you know vomiting was one of the symptoms? I did not. I think I'm better now. I tried drinking ginger ale today and it's done wonders for my stomach. On the plus side, my face has cleared up since I haven't been gorging on junk food like I normally do! Or it could be my new face routine which involves LUSH herbalism in the morning and LUSH coal face in the evening.

1. Love love loooove this Gucci Boston Canvas Duffle

2. Malaysian Airlines considering banning kids from first class- There's also an interesting article in there about creating children-free flights. I'm pretty sure that falls along discrimination... but who knows.

3. A BC woman with Lou Gehrig's disease/ amyotrophic lateral sclerosis is asking for doctor-assisted suicide. I didn't know it was legal in Washington.

4. I love tattoos. So here is a gallery of celebrity tattoos- Kelly Clarkson has my Japanese kanji name tattooed on the back of her neck. I'm jealous. I want it on my left shoulder blade.

5. Coca Cola Billboard absorbs Philippines pollution- which is awesome because the pollution is visible in Manila.

6. Two wrongs don't make a right :( - owner hangs dog after attack on child

No comments:

Post a Comment